sobota, 21 września 2013

'One more day in'

Ponieważ z rozdziałem się nie wyrobiłam, wstawiam tekst piosenki, którą napisałam jakiś czas temu. Tym razem bez prób wokalnych, więc niczyj słuch nie ucierpi. Piosenka po angielsku, bo głównie w tym języku piszę coś, co z założenia ma być śpiewane.



Don’t make me come out to the Word not yet
Don’t make me open up my eyes and see
They will be watching every move I make
Don’t make me go where I don’t want to be

My body’s shaking when I'm on my own
I'm more than little scared when left alone
Would you just hold my hand till I'm awake
It’s going to be easier that way


I’m just a little
Girl In a middle
Afraid to grow up
Don’t make me not yet
Please, let me stay here
Just one more day in
Than, how you’re sayin’
I will go my way

I'm locking doors so you can’t push me out
I'm hiding in the closet hope there won’t be found
I know it’s childish, trouble-making fear
But I just never want to get too real

Please, would you save me all the serious stuff
All “be an adult” talks, ‘couse I’ve had enough
Is it too bed still want to have some fun
Smile on my face and run

It will never end
If we let it to
So lets live that way
One mistakes or two
It won’t kill, I swear
It will grow us strong
With no second thoughts
We’ll live on and on

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

SZEROKA LISTA